Guest post opportunity:
Hi! Do you have something to share to your fellowmen about health and wellness?
I believe in the power of sharing and I always love knowing about other people’s ideas and experiences about anything health and wellness-related.
Here are some of the important guidelines to know when contributing :
- Posts should be at least 1000-1500 words, include a description of 155 characters(plus space).
- Your topic must be health and/or wellness-related
- It should be free from grammatical errors
- Keep it interesting, informative and awesome
- It should be unique but relevant and is written with a specific audience in mind
- Put in relevant links to cite sources. Promotional/irrelevant links will be removed
- You can also put in YouTube videos as long as it adds support to your content
- I don’t accept posts already published in other sites even if it’s in your own blog
- No affiliate links, codes or anything promotional on the content
- I’ll be very happy if you include 1-2 links from my blogs in your content
- Submit your own photos or license-free ones for your cover and your content
- No offending, spam, porn, promotional contents please
- Add your author’s bio at least 40-50 words
- You can put a maximum of two links in your bio. One for your website and one for your chosen social media sites.
Stuff you might want to know after your submission:
- I will review your post and I might send it back for you to revise if it needs a lot of edits
- I reserve the right to remove links I deem irrelevant to the post
- Submissions are not guaranteed to be published
- I have the right to decline your submission and you will be notified if that happens
- But I will notify you if your post got accepted to be published
If your post got published:
- Please share it to your social media accounts
- Reply to the people who commented on your posts
And that’s it! Got something to share now? Send it to me with the Subject line: Contribute to Wellnessfit.